Former Veteran Microsoft Employees to Speed Product Growth
Seattle, WA (April 20, 2017) – Element Data, Inc., a decision support software platform harnessing artificial intelligence and machine learning has acquired the technology assets and team of PV Cube, a Seattle area start-up. The acquisition expands the size of the team of existing engineers building the world’s first cognitive decision engine.
PV Cube’s Co-Founders Vish Vadlamani and Phani Vaddadi, were most recently employed at Microsoft and led the development of Microsoft’s knowledge fabric integrated within Cortana, Bing and other Microsoft products. Vadlamani and Vaddadi are named on a combined 45 awarded patents.
Element Data’s Chief Technology Officer Charles Davis said, ”The community of sophisticated artificial intelligence and machine learning experts is in high demand. We are fortunate to have such highly regarded industry leaders on our team.” Davis also said, “Years of work have already gone into PV Cube’s platform which will expedite our product efforts.”
PV Cube’s Co-Founder Vish Vadlamani said, “We are excited to bring our expertise to the Element Data team. We share a common vision for the future and how our existing technology can integrate into the efforts currently underway to improve decision making and analysis.”
The engineering team of Element Data is comprised of veteran developers, software architects and mathematicians with world-class expertise and named on over 50 awarded patents. The existing engineering team and advisors include:
- Charles Davis, CTO, exited five start-ups and is the holder of several key patents in the behavioral biometric field including the ability to positively establish individual identity from keystroke patterns alone, and the development of the first quantitative model to determine emotional content in digital communication.
- Vish Vadlamani, Senior Vice President of Engineering, 25+ years of extensive software development in global knowledge-based systems at companies including Microsoft and Sun Microsystems.
- Phani Vaddadi, Senior Vice President of Product, 25+ years focused on semantics and knowledge systems, natural language processing, machine learning, query and document understanding, database, analytics, knowledge graphs, and cloud architecture.
- Stephen Lawler, Advisor, Formerly a Vice President at Amazon.com and a 15 year veteran of Microsoft with roles including CTO of Bing Maps, General Manager of Software Development for Bing Mobile, Local Search, MSN and Virtual Earth.
- Erik Jorgensen, Advisor, Currently Chairman of Vexcel Imaging and former Corporate Vice President and 20 year veteran at Microsoft.
Element Data is headquartered in Seattle, WA
About Element Data, Inc.: Element Data has developed the first system that classifies decisions through use of artificial intelligence and machine learning using our proprietary Decisions Insights and Computation Engine (DICE).
About PV Cube: PV Cube validates sales prospects through use of machine learning identifying high probability customers enabling sales people to respond in time and in context.
Media Relations: Cyrus Krohn