Join Our Team
“When I first heard that Element Data’s technology will change the way people and organizations make decisions, I had to be a part of it!”
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Element Data is assembling a team of the best minds and most experienced engineers in the field of artificial intelligence, machine learning and cognitive computing. Our highly motivated team is focused on developing the most comprehensive cloud based decision insight software to help individuals and organizations make better decisions.
Whether you’re just starting out in your career or are an industry veteran looking to be a part of a smaller team, we have a place for you. Your team will be led by serial entrepreneurs and seasoned technologists with long track records of success who are eager to teach others and foster new ideas. Join us and help improve decision-making for the masses.
Element Data is searching for an Account Executive to join our team and work alongside our VP of Business Development to cultivate, maintain, and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned Named Accounts
- Develop and manage sales pipelines – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactions information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support, sales engineering, and re-marketing
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of all sizes
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers, and support staff
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts
- Familiarity with SalesForce
- 5-10 years of previous sales experience including SAS and Enterprise Solutions specifically
- previous customer service experience
- Familiarity with agile teams
- Self-starter and motivator
- Familiarity with online collaborative suites (Google, Microsoft, etc.)
- Comfortable communicating goals and metrics
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
We are seeking a talented software developer to join our engineering team. We offer very interesting technical problems, collaboration with experts in artificial intelligence and machine learning, and the opportunity to participate in building a brand new, cutting edge platform.
- Participate and contribute to the product development planning process
- Collaborate and partner with other developers and program managers to execute the software development plan
- Design & implement software solutions to platform problems
- Integrate and test software solutions to platform problems
- Understand, maintain and enhance existing backend pipeline and application platforms
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related area
- 2+ years of Experience Web Services and APIs.
- Strong knowledge of developing APIs and Web Services for web applications
- Knowledge of data processing pipeline development
- Experience with Object Oriented design and development
- Experience with Web protocols HTTP, HTTPS, REST API
- Experience with Git
- Must be self-starters with excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical, design, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile software development practices
The ideal candidate would also have:
- 1+ years of experience in programming with open source technologies including Google Maps, Redis, RabbitMQ, and Elastic Search. Docker is a definite plus
- Experience administering Git repositories, issue tracking software like JIRA is a plus
- Experience with technologies like SPARC and Hadoop are a plus
Technical Product Manager
Element Data is looking for a Technical Product Manager to own multiple initiatives across the platform. You will work with a team of developers to create software, tools, and processes that have a direct influence on the overall experience of all Element Data offerings. In this role you are responsible for product specification, design, execution and management of the project. A great fit for our team is well-versed in web technologies and thrives in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and business leadership; act as the interface between the business, software development, and design teams
- Ensure business needs are met without compromising long-term value for our customers across multiple locations
- Develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs
- Manage multiple competing projects simultaneously
- Facilitate roadmap development, standups, retrospectives, and other meetings
- Scope initiatives with a strong understanding of UX design and web development and systems architecture
- Articulate your initiatives across diverse groups inside the organization
- Increase insights on user behavior and pain points; identify, measure, and improve key customer experience metrics
- Promote metrics and KPI driven decision making
- Be a guardian of world-class customer experience; continually raise the bar on functionality, consistency, usability, and simplicity
If you enjoy working in a diverse team that has a passion for customer satisfaction and technology please reach out!
- BS or MS degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience in an IT-related field.
- 2 to 4 years of product management and/or program management experience in a technology focused business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent organizational skills and project tracking abilities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity or competing priorities
- Experience working with stakeholders across functions and locations
- Prior working experience with software development teams
- Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Proficient with web services, online technologies. User interface design experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of current web technologies
- Experience interpreting and communicating metrics
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities. Work experience with Jira, Kanban is a plus.
- Exceptional collaborative and relationship skills including the ability to discover the true constraints and underlying needs of a team
IT Security Engineer
We are seeking a talented Security Engineer and IT Professional to join our Element Data engineering team. We offer very interesting technical problems, and the opportunity to participate in building and securing a cutting edge AI/ML platform.
- IT Security Engineer will research, develop, implement, test, and review Element Data’s information security and manage IT infrastructure in order to protect information and prevent unauthorized access.
- IT Security Engineer will inform users about security measures, explain potential threats, install software, implement security measures and monitor networks.
- IT Security Engineer will act as the single point of contact for all Element Data needs in IT Security.
- Install, configure monitor all elementdata security systems.
- Proactively assesses potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability in the network and databases
- Support day-to-day administration of IT and Security infrastructure.
- Managing and Implementing PII security compliance.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of hands on proven work experience as a system/information security engineer in building and maintaining security systems
- Experience working with and securing AWS
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Experience with security practices of Intranet and Extranet
- Problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrated Experience and Best practices in implementing / Securing the following technologies: AWS cloud infrastructure , mySQL, Ubuntu, MacOS, Network IDS, Host-based IDS. DES encryption, Digital Certificates, SSL, VPN, IPSec, TCP/IP, DNS and web security architecture , git, Nmap.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Amazon Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Element Data provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Element Data complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Element Data expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Element Data’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.